The ComposiMold-Flex is also available on Amazon, if you prefer.
ComposiMold-Flex is a Flexible, Re-usable Molding Gel designed specifically for molding fragile items.
ComposiMold-Flex is a re-usable heat and pour molding material.
ComposiMold-Flex is well suited for chocolate mold making because the soft flexible mold allows you to pull the mold out and away from the chocolate without breaking the fragile chocolate.
This is the material used on Ann Reardon's "How to Cook That" Chocolate Father's Day Tools.
- You pick the shapes, you make the molds just by melting and pouring.
- Flexible for easy part removal from your molds.
- Designed for low bubble formations and awesome molds.
- Re-usable for dozens and dozens of unique molds. Any time you want something new.
- Easy to clean with a cold wet washcloth.
- Your tool for making unique and creative shapes in chocolate, candles, soaps, and more.
Non-toxic, food-contact safe, and simple to use. Re-usable for dozens of unique molds. To make a unique mold of almost any object, just melt the ComposiMold in your microwave or double boiler and pour over your part.
- Transparent to see your object inside.
- Melting temperature is 130 F. (Ideal for chocolate, most waxes, some soaps, and more.)
- The part solidifies when the temperature cools. To speed up cooling, place the mold in the refrigerator or freezer.
ComposiMold conforms to ASTM D4236, Safe as an art material. Certified as food contact safe. ComposiMold-Flex's Shore Hardness is approximately 3A at 70 F.
CLEANING the ComposiMold:
ComposiMold can be cleaned with a cold, wet wash cloth. DO NOT SUBMERGE IN HOT WATER. To store your mold for later use, place it in a Ziploc container and store in a cool, dry place.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
How to Make Candles using a Reusable Mold Making Material, ComposiMold-Flex. Easy
http://ComposiMold.com How to Make Candles. Learn how to make ...
Make a Chocolate High Heel Shoe with ComposiMold Flex and Dark Chocolate
Chocolate high heels are the new black leather high heels. We'...
"Oogoo", ComposiMold-Flex, and The 3D Printer
"Oogoo", ComposiMold-Flex, and The 3D Printer....a trifecta of...
How To Make Unique Chocolates at Home.
Turn statues, figures or any shape into a one of a kind chocol...
Resin Casting with ComposiMold Flex and ComposiCast Resin
Learn more at ComposiMold.com. This is an example of duplicati...
How to Make Chocolate Figures Cut Block Method with ComposiMold and Chocolate
ComposiMold is a rubbery polymer which makes it easy to cut. Y...