• 80D Shore Hardness
• 30-45 Min. Working Time, Cures hard in 10 hours.
• Mixes 1:1 by weight or volume (no scale required).
• What you see when you mix is what you get for a finished product color. Without additional colorants, it cures to a bright white
• 800 centipoise viscosity when mixed at room temperature.
• Paintable, sandable, machinable.
• Specifically formulated for ComposiMold and ImPRESSive Putty molds. Also works great in silicone, latex and other molds.
Spray or wipe the inside of your mold with a mold release suitable for epoxy resins, such as ComposiMold’s Mold Release.
1. Mix the Composi-Cast White Part A with Part B in equal proportions by volume or weight. Be sure to scrape the sides of the mixing container to thoroughly combine all material. (You may add our Resin Colorants or textural materials at this time.)
2. Pour the Composi-Cast White mixture into your mold.
6. Let the Composi-Cast White cure in your mold for approx. 10 hours or overnight. Remove to admire your solid white plastic casting! Then repeat steps 3-6 for more castings!
ComposiMold’s ComposiCast can cause eye and skin irritation. If skin contact is made, wash with soap and water. If eye contact is made, flush with large amounts of clean water for 5 minutes. If irritation persists, consult physician. Avoid prolonged inhalation exposure and remove to fresh air if effects occur, consult physician. Do not drink these products. If ingestion occurs, do not induce vomiting. Give large quantities of water with one oz. vinegar in one oz. water and consult physician.
Learn more at ComposiMold.com. This is an example of duplicating a small toy. Melt, mold, and re-use.