Real Black and stays black. Works great in all ComposiMold mold making products.
• 80D Shore Hardness
• 30-45 Min. Working Time, Cures in 10 hours.
• Mixes 1:1 by weight or volume (no scale required).
• Epoxy Resin
• Cures Black
• Paint-able, sand-able, machinable.
•Specifically formulated for ComposiMold and ImPRESSive Putty molds but, also works great in silicone, latex and other molds.
1. Make a mold of an object YOU choose. Try ComposiMold or ImPRESSive Putty, Reusable Mold Making Materials.
2. Remove the object from the mold. If you are using ComposiMold or ImPRESSive Putty you can easily make a slice in the mold if necessary to remove the object.
3. Spray or wipe the inside of your mold with a mold release, suitable for epoxy resins, such as ComposiMold’s Vegetable Oil Mold Release.
4. Mix the ComposiCast BLACK Part A with Part B in equal proportions by volume or weight. Be sure to scrape the sides of the mixing container to thoroughly combine all material.
5. Pour the ComposiCast BLACK mixture into your mold.
6. Let the ComposiCast BLACK cure in your mold for approx. 10 hours or overnight. Remove to admire your solid white plastic casting! Then repeat steps 3-6 for more castings!
ComposiMold’s ComposiCast can cause eye and skin irritation. If skin contact is made, wash with soap and water. If eye contact is made, flush with large amounts of clean water for 5 minutes. If irritation persists, consult physician. Avoid prolonged inhalation exposure and remove to fresh air if effects occur, consult physician. Do not drink these products. If ingestion occurs, do not induce vomiting. Give large quantities of water with one oz. vinegar in one oz. water and consult physician.